Thursday 25 April 2013

Song Ji Hyo and Yoo Jae Suk




In an interview, the actress said, 
I’m a much lower hoobae, so I don’t know if I can say something like this. But what I realized as I did ‘Running Man’ with Yoo Jae Suk is that he has a very sincere and clean mindset and soul. His life is the same no matter if we’re filming or if we’re off camera. He’s so surprising. Out of everyone I know in this industry, he is one of the most sincere. Since he has a pure heart, he’s proud and confident anywhere he goes. That is so admirable and I want to be like him.





When asked why she still participated in ‘Running Man’ even though she was busy with dramas and movies, she answered, 
I realized just how shy I was through ‘Running Man’. It took me a year to callJi Suk JinYoo Jae SukKim Jong Kook, and Gary as ‘oppa’. I only did dark, heavy characters in dramas and movies, but I think my image was changed from ‘Running Man’. I heard that I had a carefree and cool personality for the first time after I started ‘Running Man’.

No comments:

Post a Comment